In recent years, with the rapid development of fast-moving consumer goods such as food and beverages and light industries related to life such as home appliances and medicine, the rapid expansion of labeling machines has led to the rapid expansion of labeling machines. Hot melt OPP adhesive labeling machines have become indispensable packing machine for beverage manufacturers. Through continuous development, it has become a real commodity. At the same time, people’s demand for hot-melt glue labeler equipment is becoming more and more diversified, which is both a challenge and an opportunity for the labeling machine industry. At present, my country’s label industry is moving towards integration and diversification.
With the development of economy, my country’s packaging machinery industry continues to develop. Labeling equipment has successfully changed its affiliation to become a real commodity. In the next few years, market sales in developing countries will surpass those in developed countries such as Japan and the United States. At present, my country has become a packaging machinery market with great potential in the world, and many foreign packaging companies have begun to enter the Chinese market, which puts forward higher requirements for domestic packaging companies. China’s packaging machinery industry has great potential for development. Whether these opportunities can be seized is important to the future development of packaging manufacturers.
Hot melt adhesive labeling machine is widely used in various fields. Many manufacturers choose modern hot melt adhesive labelling machines to apply their products. However, many manufacturers are not familiar with this opp labeler machine. Here are our tips for safe operation
- Operators must undergo strict safety training before they can work.
- Before the mechanical operation of the equipment, it must be stopped first, and the power supply and air supply must be turned off if necessary.
- When the labeler equipment is running, no one is allowed to touch the running part of the machine. In case of emergency, please press the emergency stop switch quickly, and do not deal with any equipment-related problems while the machine is running, even if it is considered a trivial problem.
- When overhauling and maintaining the operating parts of the hot melt labeler equipment, the power supply and air supply must be turned off.
- Before starting the bopp labeling machine, you must carefully check the equipment, remove all debris on the machine, especially the running parts, and ensure that there are no inclusions and obstacles.
- When there is more than one operator of the machine, one person shall be responsible for starting the machine, and the rest shall not be allowed to start the machine. Before starting the machine each time, the operator should observe whether the moving parts of the machine are approached, and only make sure that all personnel will not touch it. The machine can only be turned on when there are moving parts, and other personnel should be reminded when the machine is turned on.
- When the machine is running, the operator (any one) should press the emergency stop switch (the red button on the upper side of the touch screen of the conveyor and the electric control box) in time if there is an abnormal situation, and inform other operators.
- Unless necessary and with adequate protection measures, do not allow any part of the body or any object to touch the moving parts of the machine, especially the rotating parts or some entrances. When contact is required for debugging, it should be carried out by personnel who have received such training, but the operator of the switch must be notified in advance.
- For those who do not operate the switch, if they want to intervene in the adjustment, debugging or testing of the machine, they must notify the person who operates the switch in advance.
- Before turning on the emergency stop switch and reconnecting the power, you must pay attention that the surrounding environment (including personnel, equipment and transmission parts) is in a safe state, otherwise it cannot be powered on.
- When cleaning the automatic labeling machine and its surrounding areas, be careful not to let water enter into each electric control box or electric control box, as well as the power input and various electrical components, so as not to damage components or endanger personal safety.
- When the machine needs to be maintained for a long time, the main power supply should be turned off, and a warning sign of “No Power On” should be hung on the conspicuous place of the machine.
- Without permission, do not remove or change the parts on the machine, especially the safety protection parts, and protect the safety signs during operation.
- When the machine needs to be restarted after maintenance, in addition to cleaning the site, you should first use manpower to move the moving parts or jog operation to see if there is any obstacle.
- When all operators leave the working area where the machine is located, the power should be turned off and locked to prevent idlers from turning on the machine randomly.
- The equipment must be powered off during electrical maintenance operations.
- The hot melt adhesive labeling machine should be lubricated after long-term operation. Many mechanical components, such as gears, bearings and gearboxes, are prone to rust and wear over time. And apply lubricating oil to ensure the smooth operation of the hot melt adhesive labeling machine. It must be pointed out that the hot melt adhesive labeling machine should be lubricated after 48 hours of continuous operation.
The above are our small suggestions, hoping to provide useful help to manufacturers in the process of using CONSUNG hot melt glue labeling machine
CONSUNG is a professional hot melt labeling machine manufacturer.