Sleeve labeling machine is also called rotary sleeve labeling machine. This machine is a device that helps to automatically apply labels on different types of products and is very useful in various industries such as food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics industry, etc. The sleeve labeling machine can be used for round and square containers such as bottles, cans, jars and barrels.
Some of the benefits include:
1. Increased Efficiency – Sleeve labeling machines can increase the efficiency of your labeling process. They can label products much faster than hand labeling.
2. Reduced Costs – Sleeve labeling machines can save you money on labor costs. They can also save you money on packaging costs.
3. Increased Accuracy – Sleeve labeling machines can increase the accuracy of your labels. This is especially important if you are labeling products that will be sold.
4. Increased Productivity – Sleeve labeling machines can increase the productivity of your business. They can label products much faster than hand labeling.
5. Flexibility – Sleeve labeling machines are very flexible. They can be used in a variety of industries and applications.
The sleeve labeling machine is operated by a control panel. The operator inputs the desired label size and type into the control panel. The machine then automatically adjusts the conveyor speed and label applicator settings to apply the labels onto the containers. The machine consists of three main parts: a conveyor system, a label applicator, and a container holding device.
The conveyor system transports containers through the machine. The label applicator applies labels onto the containers. The container holding device holds the containers in place while they are being labeled.